Ask Your Questions
WANT EXPERT ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ON FEDERAL CAREERS?
Submit your questions to Lily Whiteman, a leading authority on federal careers. She answers questions about various topics including:
- Finding openings for federal jobs and career-boosting internships;
- How federal applications are screened and how hiring managers think;
- Crafting winning resumes and applications;
- Acing interviews;
- Negotiating salaries;
- Accelerating your climb up the federal career ladder;
- Other related issues.
Lily’s responses are based on her experience as:
- A senior-level fed for 15+ years, and a veteran of many federal hiring panels.
- The author of the critically acclaimed book, How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job. She is also the careers columnist of Federal Times.
- A federal career coach: Lily has helped hundreds and hundreds of job-seekers of all levels -- from interns to executives -- land new and better federal jobs.
- A respected source of insider information about federal careers: Lily’s career advice has been covered by many media outlets, including The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, The New York Post, Roll Call, WUSA, News 9 (CBS) in the DC area, and many radio outlets including National Public Radio.
More information about Lily’s credentials is posted on the ABOUT LILY WHITEMAN section of this website.
GET ADVICE ON HOW TO WORK THE FEDERAL SYSTEM FROM AN EXPERT WHO KNOWS HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS!
After you submit your question or questions, your credit card will be billed $50.00 per question. (Please note that the charge is per question, and does not cover reviewing resumes or applications.) Lily will answer your questions speedily with comprehensive, accurate advice. In the unlikely event that she cannot answer your question, the charges to your credit card will be reversed.
Please use this website’s CONTACT section to submit comments or questions about Lily’s seminars or media appearances.